Our hex-head ball plungers are compact units suitable for applications with side loading requirements and are available in either steel or stainless steel design.
Available in four of our most popular sizes, all have a unique hex-head with a screwdriver slot that provides two installation options. In addition, the hex-head provides a defined and fixed installation position to maintain controlled end forces. The stainless steel option provides exceptional protection against rust and corrosion, making it ideal to use in food, medical and other special environments.
- Gear shifters
- Side-load tolerant
- Controlled end forces
- Screwdriver installation
- Stainless steel resists corrosion
- Stainless steel withstands high temperatures
- Special hex-head design for fixed installation
- Two installation options with socket or screwdriver
- Three standard spring forces
- Controlled end force in compact design