Vlier’s line of precisely engineered mechanical components includes our adjustable torque handles, which control forward force on assemblies, machinery and other equipment where ordinary torque thumb screws would require considerable machining or customizing. These components provide secure tightening that controls forward force and eliminates rattling.
Manufacturing assemblies and for workholding applications.
- Available with 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2” tapped holes
- Models TH103A to TH106 include die-cast aluminum handles
- Models TH225 to TH227 are steel with black oxide finish and knurled knob
- Adjustable torque
- Variable holding force with hex head adjustment
- Holds fragile and heavy materials
- Controlled end pressure
- Checknuts prevent back-off
- Head ratchets freely at preset pressure