Vlier’s precisely engineered components include our knurled head swivel pad clamps, which offer finger-tight clamping with an easy-to-grip knurled head. These components hold parts with off-angle surfaces securely without marring or damaging the surfaces. Their hardened bearing surfaces absorb screw torque as well.
These Vlier clamps are offered with either a steel or Delrin® pad, which eliminates marring when clamping together soft materials and helps reduce distortion.
Vlier swivel pads clamp parts with uneven, round or angled surfaced areas in applications like cutting, grinding or machining for manufacturing. This provides evenly distributed clamping pressure that prevents damage to the surface area or to the part itself.
- Pad swivels 7.5° off centerline in all directions
- Large, flat pad face ensures tight clamping
- Pad designed to pass through tapped hole
- Conical seat distributes uniform pressure in clamping
- Heat-treated steel alloy for long life
- Black oxide finish
- Delrin® or steel pad