- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, & Sharing
- Optimizing our website and making it easier to navigate
- Personalizing your experience on our website by remembering who you are and your location
- Offering you products, services and promotions personalized for you and your interests
- Understanding our website analytics (browser and device used, number of pages views, number of visits, navigation path, demographics, time spent on our site, etc.)
If you want to control which cookies you accept, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser, you will accept cookies provided by this website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect personal information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When communicating with us through our website or social media outlets, please follow general community guidelines such as avoiding illegal or inappropriate content. We reserve the right to hide or delete any content that is not following our community guidelines. We reserve the right and you grant us the license to use, copy, modify and distribute any information you submit to us through this site through email communication or social media messages. When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid in spam detection.
We do not knowingly collect minors’ personal information, but we cannot determine the age of users who access our website. If a minor (as defined by law) provides us with his/her personal information without parental or guardian consent, we encourage the parent or guardian to contact us to have this information removed and to unsubscribe the minor from future communications.