Vlier solid boltdown vulcanized leveler devices are hygienic leveling mounts constructed from AISI 304 stainless steel.
They feature a hygienic solid foot with a vulcanized FDA NBR 85 rubber pad with a boltdown feature. This allows to firmly lock your equipment in place to better secure in dynamic environments and applications.
The pad is abrasion resistant and highly elastic—protecting the floor surface beneath the base and providing a positive seal from dirt and other contaminants. The device also features an external top gasket to enable machine mounting without wasted space and an internal bottom gasket to further defend from dirt intrusion, which completes the hygienic sealing system. Our solid boltdown vulcanized leveler parts are 3-A Sanitary Standard approved.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Meat & poultry processing & packaging
- Dairy processing & packaging
- Medical equipment
- Cosmetic industry
- Food & beverage industries
- Vulcanized NBR 85 shore rubber pad
- 3-A Sanitary Standard approved
- External top gasket, internal bottom gasket for the hygienic sealing system
- Stainless steel thread-covering sleeve
- No exposed threads
- Fairly articulated half-threadless hygienic stem stud
- Boltdown feature