Vlier vulcanized boltdown leveler devices are hygienic leveling mounts constructed from AISI 304 stainless steel with a vulcanized NBR 85 rubber pad.
They have similar features as our Vulcanized Leveler but have a boltdown feature. This allows to firmly lock your equipment in place to better secure in dynamic environments and applications.
The pad is abrasion resistant and highly elastic—protecting the floor surface beneath the base and providing a positive seal from dirt and other contaminants. The device also features an external top gasket to enable machine mounting without wasted space and an internal bottom gasket to further defend from dirt intrusion, which completes the hygienic sealing system. Our vulcanized boltdown leveler system is 3-A Sanitary Standard approved.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Meat & poultry processing & packaging
- Dairy processing & packaging
- Medical equipment
- Cosmetic industry
- Food & beverage industries
- Vulcanized FDA NBR 85 shore rubber pad
- 3-A Sanitary Standard approved
- External top gasket, internal bottom gasket for the hygienic sealing system
- Fairly articulated half-threadless hygienic stem or stud
- Stainless steel thread-covering sleeve
- No exposed threads
- Boltdown feature